Beginning in July 2020, I will be hosting virtual classes and short courses about pollinators, native plants, songbirds and other backyard wildlife, gardening for pollinators, gardening with native plants, etc. The classes will focus on the eastern U.S. and specifically on Kentucky, Tennessee, and the surrounding states (IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, NC, GA, AL, MS, AR, MO).
A tentative list of upcoming classes and short courses can be found below. Links to class descriptions and registration information will be added as the courses become finalized. Everyone is invited to register for the classes or short courses. If you would like for me to speak specifically to your group, please see my public speaking page.
Upcoming Virtual Classes and Short Courses
- July 8, 15, 22, 29: Honey Bees, Native Bees, and Creating a Bee-Friendly Landscape: A Short Course
- Deadline to register is July 7, 8:00 a.m. CT / 9:00 a.m. ET.
Tentative Schedule for Future Virtual Classes and Short Courses (Subject to change)
- Sept. 2020: Fall Butterfly Gardening
- Oct. 2020: Providing Winter Habitat for Butterflies and Native Bees
- Nov. 2020: Planting for Honey Bees: A Guide for Beekeepers
- Jan. 2021: 5 Reasons to Plant Natives
- Feb. 2021: To be determined
- March 2021: Planting for Bees, Butterflies, and Hummingbirds: A Short Course
- April 2021: To be determined
- May 2021: Incorporating Native Plants into Your Yard