Nectar production can vary greatly from one location to the next or even one year to the next within the same location. We’ll begin by discussing the many different factors that can influence nectar production. Then we’ll discuss the different types of nectar flows, when the nectar flows typically occur in this region, and how you can tell whether a nectar flow is happening in your area.
This class will be most useful for beekeepers in the eastern U.S.
- Feb. 11, 2021
- 7:00 p.m. CT / 8:00 p.m. ET
- Class will last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bonus time may be available after class if participants want to stay and ask additional questions or have more in-depth discussions.
- Deadline to register is Feb. 10, 8:00 a.m. CT / 9:00 a.m. ET.
- On Feb. 10, all registered participants will be sent an email with class login information.
- Late registrations will not be available in order to give everyone time to receive their login information.
- Class will be held virtually through Zoom.
- You will need to be signed into a Zoom account to attend the class.
- If you don’t have a Zoom account, you can sign up for a free account.
- The class will be recorded for those who cannot make the scheduled time and participants who want to re-watch the presentation.
- For your privacy, participant videos will NOT be included in the recording.
- The video will be available for online viewing for approximately one week.
- After class is over, you will be sent an email with a link to the video and details for how to view it.