On March 17, 2021, I will be teaching a webinar for people thinking about becoming beekeepers. This will be a live class. A recorded video will be available to registered participants for approximately one week after the class. Details about the class, registration deadline, and how to register can be found below.
To be or not to be a beekeeper
With the growing interest in bees and various social media campaigns encouraging people to “save the bees,” the number of people who become beekeepers each year is rising. However, beekeeping is not easy, nor is it cheap. Many first-time beekeepers become frustrated, overwhelmed, and don’t make it through their first year.
This class is designed to help you decide whether beekeeping is really for you and will help set you up for success if you decide to pursue beekeeping. We will discuss challenges and rewards associated with beekeeping, as well as, alternatives that may be a better fit for your personal needs and goals. We will also discuss basic beekeeping-related information such as important beekeeping terms, different types of equipment, and valuable resources that will help you be successful on your beekeeping journey.
- March 17, 2021
- 7:00 p.m. CT / 8:00 p.m. ET
- Class will last approximately an hour to an hour and a half.
- Bonus time may be available after class if participants want to stay and ask additional questions or have more in-depth discussions.
- Register at: https://shannontrimboli.com/shop/to-be-or-not-to-be-a-beekeeper-march2021/
- Deadline to register is March 16, 8:00 a.m. CT / 9:00 a.m. ET.
- On March 16, all registered participants will be sent an email with class login information.
- Late registrations will not be available in order to give everyone time to receive their login information.
- Class will be held virtually through Zoom.
- You will need to be signed into a Zoom account to attend the class.
- If you don’t have a Zoom account, you can sign up for a free account.
- The class will be recorded for those who cannot make the scheduled time and participants who want to re-watch the presentation.
- For your privacy, participant videos will NOT be included in the recording.
- The video will be available for online viewing for approximately one week.
- After class is over, you will be sent an email with a link to the video and details for how to view it.