Most of us don’t like using herbicides any more than necessary, but when used properly they can be a valuable tool for habitat and land management. The key to properly using herbicides is understanding and following the label. However, at first glance, herbicide labels can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t deal with them on a regular basis. The good news is that with a little training, anyone can learn to understand herbicide labels.
This class will explain:
- the different parts of an herbicide label,
- what each section refers to,
- what signal words are,
- understanding legal applications,
- what the controlled plant list can tell you,
- the different formulations of herbicides,
- application methods,
- and much more.
Any home or land owner who needs to use herbicide as part of their land management plan will find this class useful. This class will be taught by my husband, Anthony. Learn more and/or register at Understanding Herbicide Labels.