The terms native, exotic, naturalized, invasive, and aggressive are often used to describe different types of plants, but what do the terms really mean? We’ll dig into the definitions of each type of plant and discuss their different ecological impacts.
- Feb. 24, 2021
- 7:00 p.m. CT / 8:00 p.m. ET
- Class will last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bonus time may be available after class if participants want to stay and ask additional questions or have more in-depth discussions.
- Register at: https://shannontrimboli.com/shop/feb-2021-native-exotic-naturalized-invasive-and-aggressive-plants-what-are-they-and-why-does-it-matter/
- Deadline to register is Feb. 23, 8:00 a.m. CT / 9:00 a.m. ET.
- On Feb. 23, all registered participants will be sent an email with class login information.
- Late registrations will not be available in order to give everyone time to receive their login information.
- Class will be held virtually through Zoom.
- You will need to be signed into a Zoom account to attend the class.
- If you don’t have a Zoom account, you can sign up for a free account.
- The class will be recorded for those who cannot make the scheduled time and participants who want to re-watch the presentation.
- For your privacy, participant videos will NOT be included in the recording.
- The video will be available for online viewing for approximately one week.
- After class is over, you will be sent an email with a link to the video and details for how to view it.